Why you need UTV cover?
The first reason people purchase a cover for their vehicle is to protect it from the weather. The sun’s UV rays can wreak havoc on a car! They can damage a paint job and cause rubber trim to crack as well as cause damage to the interior.
Have you ever walked outside to see bird droppings on your newly washed car?
By putting a cover on your UTV, you can deter animals from making themselves at home there and keep your UTV clean.
Leaves/ Dust Protection
Leaves and dust will cover your UTV, hide its shinning skins, which will make it look old.
Nothing is more frustrating than having to clean your machine every time you use it. With this cover, your UTV will always be pristine.
Elastic Band with Quick Release Cord
Heavy enough it won't blow way in strong winds, also thanks to the elastic band around the bottom that secures the cover to your machine.
Quick-release cord, simply remove the cover, jump on, and go!
Reflective Strip- High Visibility
The reflective strips usually are sewn on safety garments, such as safety vests,reflective jackets, safety workwear, bags, and tents. It can help the eye perceive objects in poor light conditions when illuminated by a light source.
We use it on our UTV cover, then you can find your vehicle easily at night and people will bypass your vehicle, avoid scratch or accident.
Heavy-duty 210D Oxford WATERPROOF MATERIAL is just what the serious UTV owner wants.
- Compatible with Can-Am Maverick X3 All 2 seater models (except Max series)
- Compatible with 2015-2023 Can Am Maverick X3 XMR XRC Turbo R RR
- Compatible with 2015-2023 Can Am Maverick X3 900 HO
- Compatible with 2015-2023 Can Am Maverick X3 X DS/X RS/X RC/X MR Turbo R
- Compatible with 2020-2022 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 / Trail (2- seater)
- Compatible with Polaris RZR XP Turbo /S
- Compatible with YXZ 1000R